"Disgruntled" is a 2D casual game where you work in a sandwich shop and your goal is to earn as many points as you can by getting your customers' orders wrong.
This was made during a 48-hour game jam where the theme was "Disappointed" using the Godot game engine. All of the artwork was made for the game.
- Art and development by Anthony Alcala
- Music: "School" by Komiku
- Applause Sound by Mike Koenig - http://soundbible.com/988-Applause.html
- Cha Ching Register Sound by Muska666 - http://soundbible.com/1997-Cha-Ching-Register.html
- Male Grunt Sound - http://soundbible.com/462-Male-Grunt.html
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.